Monday, February 16, 2009

Triple Award

I'm kind of shocked, but Elvira over at Pink Sith (one of my fav blogs, go check it out), nominated us for the Triple Award! I have no idea what that is, but Maudie and I are really flattered! I'm just surprised that any one reads this except for me and Maud...and our parents...



Here are the rules for the recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

In no particular order, I choose:

Spoiled Pretty
Oh Joy
All About the Pretty
All Lacquered Up
Beauty Blogging Junkie
Fashion is Spinach
Bit By the Beauty Bug
Frugal Fashionista
Jolie Nadine
Face Candy

I felt like some random crazy person commenting on all their blogs, but they're all really great bloggers, and you should go read their stuff.

Thanks again to Pink Sith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails