Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Scarfie!

So I ended up getting the violet Love Quotes scarf. Rachel Bilson (engaged! so cute!) inspired me. And the fact that I wanted to get some actual color in my wardrobe and I happen to look good in purple. But that's besides the point.



I'd put up a picture of my scarfie, but I seem to have misplaced the camera I stole from my mom...oops...but seriously, I have to rave about my scarf and about Revolve Clothing.

That scarf is freaking perfection. It's gigantic, but a really light linen, so it's voluminous but not bulky, which is key. It's also really long, so you can wrap it in like 90807 different ways. The color is basically what it looks like in the Revolve pic. I didn't think I would like it as much as I do. It's a fun, whimsical purple, but it doesn't end up looking like Easter at all. The only problem I have with the scarf is that I want to buy more of them. A whole rainbow's worth. And at $80 a pop, you see how this could be a problem. Hm...

Revolve is seriously awesome. First off, I supposedly bought the last scarf in stock. Usually when something is the 'last one,' it's already sold out when you buy it. This was actually in stock. My new customer discount didn't go through, so I emailed back and forth with Customer Service once or twice. They were really helpful, emailed me back within 20 minutes each time, and refunded my 30%. Yay! And here's the best part. I bought the scarf on Tuesday morning. It came today. As in Wednesday. As in amazing. The website said it would be here Friday, which is actually really fast and efficient, considering that I got free shipping. For it to get here the day after I bought it with free shipping is freaking awesome. Given, I do live in SoCal, near their store, but still. Oh, and they included an envelope and pre-paid postage with my scarf just in case, for some sick reason, I wanted to return it. Which I don't. But it's nice to know they care.

So, click on over to Revolve, use your new customer discount, and buy a scarfie. Do it for me. I'm going to need someone else to join my scarf support group.

Image Sources:
Violet Scarf: revolveclothing.com
Rachel Bilson: singer22.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails