Monday, February 16, 2009

Tights!

I want tights. I'm seriously obsessed with tights right now. I had a dream about them (no, really). They're the perfect way to spice up a black outfit, add some extra warmth, or conceal the fact that you haven't shaved for the past 235325 weeks.

American Apparel Opaque Pantyhose in Black and Blue Violet, $14 at america
napparelstore.com, and Shimmer Opaque Tight in Wild Dove, $15 at americanapparelstore.com. I've always liked the shiny, semi-sheer tights look. It's not as heavy as an opaque tight, and it's a little more versatile. There's the classic black option (very sexy), the bright purple, to add a pop of color your ensemble, and dove grey, for a lighter, more fashion-forward look.


Urban Outfitters Mesh Vertical Striped Tights, $14 at urbanoutfitters.com, Fleur de Lis Tights, $9.99 at urbanoutfitters.com, and Floral Tights, $14 at urbanoutfitters.com. If you like your tights patterned, check out Urban Outfitters. The vertical stripes are the easiest way to elongate your legs and look taller. The Fleur de Lis print has a tattoo vibe, but is subtle enough to be chic, and the raspberry color of the floral tights is to die for! So pretty.


And everything in this post is under $15. I didn't think I could do it. That's a win-win-win. I win, you win, and, um...the blog wins? I don't know, I've been watching way too much of The Office.

Image Sources:
Black/Purple Opaque Tights: americanapparelstore.com
Shimmer Tight: americanapparelstore.com
Striped Tights: urbanoutfitters.com
Fleur de Lis Tights: urbanoutfitters.com
Floral Tights: urbanoutfitters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails