Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Makeup Wish List

Ok, so I always have a makeup wish list that's like 259830598340658 things long and adds up to $498670459804987 dollars, but I've actually managed to narrow it down 4 things (it was really hard. for serious). So here are the top four things that I really want right now. I'm mainly doing this so that I don't forget what they are. :) I'd forget my name if it wasn't on my license.

Benefit Hoola, $28 at sephora.com
I'm kind of obsessed with cheekbone contouring right now, since it's the easiest way to take five pounds off your face, and um, taking five pounds off my face sounds AMAHZING. Ths is the perfect contouring powder because it has no shimmer (which totally negates the contouring effect, since shimmer draws attention to areas) and from what I've heard, Hoola Powder+Contour Brush=Keira Knightley cheekbones. Sold.


Bobbi Brown No Smudge Mascara, $22 at bobbibrowncosmetics.com
I know I already brought this up, but I seriously need some waterproof mascara, and this is supposed to be not only waterproof, but really natural looking, which is really all I want from a mascara.


NARS Lip Gloss, $24 at sephora.com
Okay, both of those swatches are totally off (fail, Sephora, fail), but All Night Long (left) is a warm, medium berry gloss, and Dolce Vita (right) is a slightly darker, coolor berry shade. They're basically the same color, but I still can't choose between them, of course. I just really want a gloss that's a litter darker than my lips, to give them some natural-looking color.


MAC Strobe Cream, $29.50 at maccosmetics.com
This stuff sounds like perfection. It's a moisturizer and a highlighter mixed into one! I'm always looking for moisturizers, and if I'm going to contour my cheekbones, I need to throw some highlighter on top of my cheekbones too, right? Plus the glowy, ethereal look is always big for spring, and just so pretty!


Image Sources:
Benefit Hoola: sephora.com
Bobbi Brown Mascara: bobbibrowncosmetics.com
NARS gloss: sephora.com
MAC Strobe Cream: maccosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails