Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ralph Lauren Rugby

Two years ago, in a random alleyway in Georgetown, DC, I discovered the illusive Ralph Lauren Rugby. And we've been dating ever since. Rugby is Ralph Lauren's younger, more rebellious teenage sister, very skull and bones preppy, and she's finally selling stuff online. The price point is a little lower than Ralph Lauren's, but the quality is pretty much on par. Rugby's main product is rugbys, obviously, but they also do cute coats, dresses, polos, etc, etc.

Gwynham Pieced Rugby, on sale for $44.99, Astin Pieced Stretch Rugby, $89.50. I love rugbys. They're so semi-androgynous cute and I just threw this on but I look really fab, and they're a great layering piece. There's always some cute detail stitched on under the collar too, which never fails to make me smile. :)


Talleen Fleece Jacket, $169.50, Marlena Big Kicker Polo, $79.50. How cute is that swingy jacket? And it's fleece, so it's warm and fuzzy! And I love that polo. I'm a sucker for aristocrat/heraldry details like that crest.


Oh, and did I mention that you can make your own rugby? I know. Amahzing. Click here for more details. Oh, and if you're ever in Georgetown, hit up the Rugby Cafe. It's attached to the store, and the paninis are yummy! Plus they use chemistry beakers as candle holders (possibly the coolest thing ever) and it's decorated with Rugby stuff. They even use Ralph Lauren paint!

Image Sources:
Left Rugby: rugby.com
Right Rugby: rugby.com
Jacket: rugby.com
Polo: rugby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails