Monday, February 16, 2009

She & Who

While I am waiting for a movie to download (which I will not admit for my own protection), I decided to go on iTunes and download a bunch of stuff, always a sign that I'm just a little board. After sifting through a few Lily Allen songs, I slowly drifted onto She & Him, Zooey Deschanel's band. Which got me thinking. I eventually ended up buying a few songs (which I'm listening to right now...Sentimental Heart and Black Hole if anybody's interested) and got to thinking about my main girl. Sure she's quarky, but that's what makes her sooo damn cute. I've been following her before anybody really knew who she was, and I have to admit I have always loved what she's worn. Okay, not always, but close. And hey, she is human...I think...Anyways, back on track. I think we can all learn a little bit from the girl. She's not afraid to take chances, but whatever she wears is always her style, no matter who designed it. That takes skill.



P.S. If you didn't notice, she's also pretty good at rockin the black tights. It makes me curious as to how many pairs she actually owns. Who knows. She probably doesn't even.

Image Sources:
With designer Erin Fetherston: style.com
At last year's post-Oscar bash: style.com
In her signature blue: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails