Sunday, February 1, 2009

Model Style: Freja Beha

It's no secret that model off duty style is one of my favorite looks of all time. I think all models absorb style by osmosis, but some of them have seriously fab personal style. One of my inspirations right now is Freja Beha's personal style. It may have something to do with the fact that I just got her haircut...what?...craziness...no, but seriously, she does adrogynous-sexy like nobody's business. Here are some Freja Beha pics. Yes, she is disgustingly gorgeous. I know, it makes me sick too.




Image Sources:
Sitting, Freja Beha Live Journal
Gucci Backstage Details, style.com, and style.com
Freja Beha and Lily Donaldson, christopherpeterson.com
Set of 4 pics, model couture live journal
Looking backwards: my own fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails