Sunday, February 22, 2009

Red Carpet: Kate Winslet, Evan Rachel Wood, Marion Cotillard

Yes, I'm getting lazy. Here are Kate Winslet, Evan Rachel Wood, and Marion Cotillard, all looking fabulous.



Kate Winslet in YSL. It's a little out there, and a little experimental for the red carpet, but I think I like it. Her body looks amazing, the dress fits like a glove, the color is great on her (she seriously loves blue), and she looks comfortable. I wish her hair was a little less stiff and aging, but overall she looks really great.



Marion Cotillard in Dior Haute Couture. It's definitely a lot of dress. Like a lot of dress. It's kind of overwhelming her, but at least it fits, and the blue sequin detailing is actually really pretty. After seeing this onstage I have to say that I actually really like it. She never plays it safe on the red carpet, but she usually gets it right, and I have to applaude her for that. Props to her for keeping the bling and hair/makeup to a minimum with that loud dress too.



Evan Rachel Wood in Elie Saab. She is on a freaking roll. Seriously. I want this dress so badly. The nude shade somehow manages not to wash her out, and I love how the shape of the dress is very simple, but the pleating and origami wrapping at the bodice keep this gown from being nowhere near basic or boring. Now if she'd just make better choices about her love life, we'd really be getting somewhere.

Image Sources:
Kate Winslet: fabsugar.com
Evan Rachel Wood: fabsugar.com
Marion Cotillard: fabsugar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails