Thursday, February 19, 2009

It Doesn't Stop

I think this is last bit of NY Fashion Week roundups. I know, I'm sad too. My mouse-clicking hand is happily heading off to vacation in the Bahamas though, from which it will probs come back very tan and silly looking next to my paleness. I need caffeine. Can you tell?

Proenza Schouler, Milly, J. Mendel, Doo.Ri. Sorry for the squishy pictures, this is going to be rushed today. Love the velvet burnot dresses at Proenza, the boxy jacket/mini skirt proportions at Milly, the gorgeous chiffon dress in the midst of the very disappointing J. Mendel show, and the fluid jersey and crystal bejewelled tights at Doo.Ri.


All
Phillip Lim. He is a genius. Seriously. Lots of little, boho dresses, sheer tights, and large (faux) fur or military jackets on top. So darn cute. The YSL bob wigs were a little much, but that man can do no wrong.


All Marchesa. I feel like this is self-explanatory. Pretty. Very, very pretty. Want all of them.




Image Sources:
Proenza: style.com
Milly: style.com
Phillip Lim: style.com
Doo.Ri: style.com
J. Mendel: style.com
Marchesa: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails