Thursday, February 5, 2009

MAC Launches

I don't think it's any secret that I love MAC. If it was, well, I love MAC. Seriously. Love. They have great products and launch new collections like twice a month. Now, I get excited for all their product launches, but I'm really excited about some of the stuff that came out today.

Lavender Whip Lipstick, $14 at maccosmetics.com, from the Creme Team collection. Lavender lipstick. Yes. Lavender. So. Pretty. Not only is it perfect for spring (to go with your lilac nails and eyeshadow, yes, I do love purple) but it's unique and wearable. Look at how pretty it is on! It's definitely purple, but it's so subtle. Plus, it's only $14, which is a good deal for designer lippie, and since it's limited edition you have to snatch it up now! I'm def going to.


Studio Sculpt Concealer, $16.50 at maccosmetics.com, from the Well Defined collection. This concealer sounds like perfection. It's supposed to be high coverage, but really blendeable and easy to work with. It has a lot of hydrating ingredients, so it's not drying or flaky! And it's half the price of my current concealer (which I am not getting along with right now, grrr). I'm broke, but I will find a way to get this. Somehow. Oh, and it's going to be part of their permanent collection, so there's not crazy limited edition rush with this one. Unless you're like me, of course, and you need to have it right now for some unexplainable reason.


Image Sources:
Lavender Whip tube: blogdorfgoodman.blogspot.com
Lavender Whip swatch: makeupalley.com
Studio Sculpt: makeupalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails