Thursday, February 5, 2009

Style Inspirations: Rachel Bilson

I tend to style stalk celebrities whose style I like kind of obsessively because, well, I love their style. And I might style stalk Rachel Bilson more than most because I loved her on the O.C. and she has a sickeningly adorable closet and great taste. Observe:


She even looks cute while traveling (I've been working on that for years)! Jealous. And that motorcycle jacket on the far left is sick. As is the adorable jacket below, which I may have bought after seeing it on here (crazy, I know). Click on the picture for more details.


Image Sources:
Yellow Scarf: whowhatweardaily.com
Striped Tank: whowhatweardaily.com
Black/Pink Scarf: singer22.com
Blue Jacket: singer22.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails