Friday, February 13, 2009

Christopher Kane

Most of the stuff I post is expensive. Some of it is expensive but semi-realistic, and some of it is expensive enough that I'd have to work like all year to buy it, but I could still probs afford it if I stopped eating. But I've never posted anything this ridiculously expensive before. Behold:

Christopher Kane Scalloped Detail Dress: $7,280 at net-a-porter.com


For some reason, when I think seven grand dress, I think Oscars. Call me crazy. I think this is insanely overpriced. That said, I kind of love this dress. Christopher Kane is totally out there, and the first time I see his stuff I'm always like "hell no!" and then the second time like "eh...maybe" and then the third time like "ok, now I'm drooling." He grows on you. So, when I saw this dress in September, my first reaction was 'crazy fish scale madness." But now...now I'm thinking it's a little over the top, but it's fun and looks like it moves well. Granted, the only place you could wear this without looking insane would be to a seriously fashion forward cocktail party, but still, a girl can dream.

Image Sources:
Christopher Kane Dress: net-a-porter.com
Runway shot: net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails