Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spotted at NY Fashion Week

Since I can't actually be at Fashion Week, I like to style stalk those who can on my fav street style blogs. What people wear to the shows is always interesting, because it's a fun mix of very fashion forward, but practical and highly individualized style.




I can safely say that I'm getting some sheer black tights. Tomorrow. I also want a blazer, some mid-calf boots, a giant faux-fur collar, and that bejeweled Prada clutch. Maybe that last one isn't so realistic. And can I just say that the middle girl in the first row is wearing a Love Quotes scarf? (In Meditation, if anyone cares). Yessssss.

Image Sources:
Blue sequin top and shorts, fur collared trench: garancedore.fr
Prada Clutch: jakandjil.com
Model Off Duty (Maryna Linchuk): jakandjil.com
Shorts and Wayfarers: thesartorialist.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails