Saturday, February 7, 2009

Rachel Leigh Jewelry

Cute, reasonably priced jewelry is hard to find. I love Forever 21, but their stuff has a tendency to turn my skin green, fall apart, or melt (one of my metal rings actually melted. for serious.). In my search for slightly higher quality jewelry, I found Rachel Leigh. She makes the most adorable stuff that gets featured on Gossip Girl and the Hills all the time, and it's not ridiculously expensive.

Olivia Ring, $58 at rachelleigh.com, Chain Ribbon Bracelet, $66 at rachelleigh.com


Audrey Enamel Cuff, $66 at rachelleigh.com (cool tones), and rachelleigh.com (warm tones). I love this. It's so preppy-chic, but just a little quirky. And the bangle has a clasp, so people who are bangle challenged (like me!) can wear it. Scoreeeeeee.


Edith's Ring in Absinthe, $88 at rachelleigh.com, Impact Silver Necklace, $150 at rachelleigh.com


Image Sources:
Olivia Ring: rachelleigh.com
Chain Ribbon Bracelet: rachelleigh.com
Audrey Enamel Cuff 1: rachelleigh.com
Audrey Enamel Cuff 2: rachelleigh.com
Edith's Ring: rachelleigh.com
Impact Silver Necklace: rachelleigh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails