Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So We're on the American Apparel Website?

Remember a while (like a long while) ago when I posted on American Apparel? Well, it turns out they found out about it somehow, and quoted some of my reviews of my fav stuff from their store. On their online store. On like five different pages. @#*($*$&*$*$&# I'm still freaking out inside. Right under where they describe the article of clothing on the page there's a quote from stellamagazine.blogspot.com. And yes, I have pictures.
See that writing under where they describe the skirt on the right? That's me! And I'm also on the pages for: the Unisex Tri-Blend Short Sleeve Deep V-neck, the Unisex Flex Fleece Zip Hoodie, and the Unisex Solid Rib Oversized Pocket Cardigan.
I guess people are actually reading this! That means I might actually have to like, proofread my posts now. Darn it.
Image Sources:
Interlock Mini: americanapparelstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails