Monday, February 16, 2009

Check Mate

So I just got back from watching The International with Clive Owen and Naomi Watts. While the movie was interesting (however politically inaccurate. Hello? When would Turkey ever make a deal with Israel? The entire Middle East hates their guts!) Anyway. There was this one scene where Clive is wearing one of my new sunglasses obsessions, the Ray Ban Clubmaster. I can't seem to find a photo of him wearing them, sad I know, but hey. They generally retail for somewhere around $100. They seem to be popping up as the new style competing with the wayfarer. I've seen a lot of celebrities wearing them these days, like Rachel Bilson and Chloe Sevigny, so you know they have to be good.


Image Source:
Ray Ban Clubmaster: thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails