Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pretty...

I'm feeling random today, so I'm just going to post all the clothes that I'm drooling over as of RIGHT now. I now. It's one of those days.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Wilhelmina Sweater Jacket, $348 at shopbop.com, Catherine Malandrino Strapless Dress, $295 at shopbop.com, DVF Powerstones Runway Bikini, $180 at shopbop.com. If this jacket magically appeared on my doorstep tomorrow morning, I seriously feel like my world would be a better place. It's got all the warm, fuzzy comfiness of a sweater with the tailored perfection of a motorcyle jacket. It's very relaxed, slightly urban chic. I already have a grad dress, but I can't get over how gorgeous this Catherine Malandrino dress is. If you don't have a grad dress already or if you're doing something that requires a short white dress, like getting married at City Hall or something, BUY THIS. It's decently priced, so amazingly chic, and I love love love the subtle detail of the pleating, white belt, and white flowers. So classically girly. And since I'm definitely in the market for a bikini, I'm dying over this DVF version. They do fantastic bikinis, and I crazy about the rope print on this one--plus the purple is such a fun, flattering color.


Now I just need a way to afford all of this stuff. A legal way, that is.

Image Sources:
Marc by Marc jacket: shopbop.com
Catherine Malandrino dress: shopbop.com
DVF bikini: shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails