Monday, March 9, 2009

Random things I'm craving

Um, this is exactly what it sounds like. I spend wayyyy too much time online shopping, which leads to me wanting lots of things, and I end up having to post about them to get them out of my system. I might have a tiny problem. Just a teensy, tiny one.

Steve Alan Cropped Wool Blazer, $350 at net-a-porter.com, Tory Burch Reva Patent Flats, $195 at net-a-porter.com, DVF Flutter Sleeve Sundress, $445 at net-a-porter.com. The boyfriend blazer gets an update in this shrunken, cropped fit that manages to still look like you stole it from your guy's closet but is actually way more flattering. I know those Tory Burch flats are so ubiquitous now that it's on the verge of annoying, but I think the plum patent leather and the way that the logo plates are covered and not "LOOK AT ME!" brassy give this flat a totally different vibe. And yes, that is another DVF sundress. But it has tiny sunflowers (sunflowers!) on it, and the shape is so perfect, and...and...I need it.


Marc by Marc City Bag Tote, $430 at net-a-porter.com, Chloe Two-Piece Bikini, $190 at net-a-porter.com, Marc Jacobs Large Flat Case Clutch, $275 at net-a-porter.com. More purple! One of my fav colors, if you couldn't already tell. I love the shape of this tote, and the festive color takes it from basic to unique and adorably quirky. I hate buying swimsuits. I never go to the beach (I know, I know, I live in LA, I fail at life), I never really wear bikinis, but there's always that random occassion for which a swimsuit is 100% mandatory. To save time and cut down on having to keep repurchasing bikinis, I want a super-basic, but totally chic, bikini like this one from Chloe. Navy is such a versatile, flattering color, and the string bikini never goes out of style. And how fantastic is that bronze clutch? It's huge, as the best clutches are, and a great mix of an informal shape with a glammed up material that could work for daytime and cocktails! Who doesn't love a multi-tasker?


Image Sources:
Marc by Marc Tote: net-a-porter.com
Chloe Bikini: net-a-porter.com
Steve Alan Blazer: net-a-porter.com
Marc Jacobs Clutch: net-a-porter.com
Tory Burch Flats: net-a-porter.com
DVF Dress: net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails