Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mmmmmm...Pants

For some reason, right now I really want pants. Not just any pants. Canvas/linen/cotton cargo or trousery pants. I'm sort of fixating on J. Crew's pant's selection because their pants are well-made, affordable, and on-trend but chic at the same time. I tried on a few pairs of these this weekend, but I was broke (as usual) at the time, so I'm going to be daydreaming about these pairs for the next few days (to get me through the rest of college admit week!).

J. Crew Broken-in Boyfriend Chino, $69.50 at jcrew.com, Ripstop Utility Pant, $69.50 at jcrew.com, and Linen-cotton Seaside Pant, $69.50 at jcrew.com. This first pair taps into the boyfriend pants trend that's been going on but the best part is, if you unroll the hem, they're a regular pair of totally versatile chinos. It's always nice to have such multi-tasking pieces in your closet! I like these cargo-esque pants because the cargo thing is also big right now, and they feel kind of fresh. These are the best kind of comfy chic. I actually tried on the last pair of pants this weekend, and I lurve them. They're the perfect mix of baggy and flattering, the tie at the waist is adorable, and they would look so cute with a fitted top and cropped blazer. Now I really want them...


Image Sources:
Boyfriend chino: jcrew.com
Utility pant: jcrew.com
Seaside pant: jcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails