Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I had a dream about this...

No, really, I had a dream about this Alexander Wang dress.



Let me explain. First off, it's a body-con mini. Which, aside from being hot, is 100% on-trend for Spring and Fall. The super-stretchy elastic it's made of acts like a Herve Leger bandage dress (probably not that extreme, but still) and sucks you in in all the right places. So it's body-conscious and flattering. If that's not enough to convince you, it's adorable. The black, turquoise, and blue together are divine, and I'm kind of getting an organic, wave vibe from the asymmetrical pattern. It's a fresh take on the LBD, and I want it. I know, I know, you're thinking that it's only flattering on toothpick people, which I am not one of, and it's ridiculously expensive for something that's essentially an Ace bandage , but I'm not listening to reason right now, I'm drooling. Am I crazy, or isn't this shutting it down?

Alexander Wang Fitted Combo Dress, $795 at shopbop.com

Image Sources:
Model in dress: shopbop.com
Diane Kruger/Alexandra Richards in dress: fabsugar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails