Sunday, March 1, 2009

Random Things I Want Right Now

I shop a lot. Like all the time. Especially the times that I'm not supposed to. You know, in class, while I'm doing my homework, instead of doing my homework, that sort of thing. Anyways, here's some stuff I'm craving right now.

Loeffler Randall Chain Link Dress, $645 at revolveclothing.com, DemyLee Catherine Button Up Boyfriend Cardigan, $327 at revolveclothing.com. That LBD is very Alexander Wang with the cutout detailing (s0 cute), and that stripey cardigan is comfy perfection with just a hint of nautical.




















James Perse Marble Relaxed V, $115 at revolveclothing.com, Smythe Boyfriend Blazer, $530 at shopbop.com
I love the subtle acid wash/tie dye print on that v-neck! The washed out gray palette keeps it from being too hippie dippy trippy. And a boyfriend blazer that comes with pre-rolled up sleeves? Sign me up.





















C&C California Roll Up Tunic, $110 revolveclothing.com, BLOCH Patent Leather Ballet Flat, $154 at revolveclothing.com. I'm in love with this tunic. It's so painter's smock, artsy, but comfy, easy, and really versatile. I could get sooo much wear out of this (needs it). And those ballet flats are gradiated rainbow stripes and patent! I'm drooling.




















Image Sources:
C&C Tunic: revolveclothing.com
Bloch Flat: revolveclothing.com

DemyLee Cardigan: revolveclothing.com
James Perse Tee: revolveclothing.com
Loeffler Randall Dress: revolveclothing.com
Smythe Blazer: shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails