Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Superhero of Eyebrow Pencils

I'm obsessed with eyebrows. It's kind of weird. But seriously, humor me for a second. If your eyes are the window to your soul, then your eyebrows are like the picture frame to your soul! And I think everyone's seen an example of how a tacky frame can absolutely ruin a good picture, and how a great frame can compliment and even elevate a work of art. Now, if you have naturally bushy, awesome eyebrows, ignore this post. If you're like me and tend to over pluck/have a giant scar in one eyebrow where your little brother threw a plastic animal at your head, or just like the look of a strong brow, then this is for you.

Meet: The Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil.


This thing is freaking magical. First off, they have a wide range of colors (about 6 total). If that doesn't seem like a lot to you, consider this: my one Medium Ash Brown pencil worked with my natural hair/brow color, sandy light brown, and still works with my current hair/brow color, deep reddish brown. They're two pretty different colors, but somehow the pencil blends into my brows just the same. Like I said, it's magical. The pencil has a hard, waxy consistency, which is perfect because it not only stays on all day (seriously this time), but the wax helps keep unruly hairs in place (it also comes with a brush on the other end to help with that) and you can sharpen it to a really fine point and draw on teensy hair sized lines.

Now, on first glance this looks expensive. It's $22. BUT let me explain. I've had mine for about a year, I use it heavily every day, and I still have about 2 months left in it. So if it lasts about 14 months, that $22 pencil breaks down to about $1.57 a month. That's not a steep price for runway ready brows!

The Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil is available for $22 at sephora.com

Image Source:
Pencil: sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails