Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh Reese

I have to confess I love Reese Witherspoon (and hate Ryan Phillipe). I mean, she seems relatively normal, shops at the Gap, is in a totally adorable relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal, and can actually act. Which is why I am seriously impressed by her gown at the Monster's vs. Aliens premiere. This is Rodarte straight off the Fall runways. The only thing that's been changed is the belt.



Girl is working that futuristic mini-dress! I'm in love with this look. Hollywood starlets practically never wear dresses this fashion-forward and adventurous on the red carpet. And they hardly ever pull those looks off. But Reese is wearing that dress with a heavy dose of confidence and a pair of fantastic legs, and I don't think she's ever looked better. Plus Rodarte is from my hometown, so major love.

Image Sources:
Reese Witherspoon: glamour.com
Rodarte Runway: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails