Monday, March 9, 2009

Bustier Dressing

I'm always on the look-out for basic, versatile pieces with a bit of a twist or something unique about them. I've been desperately in need of an easy, put it on and go kind of dress, and last time I was at Urban Outfitters (again, I know), I found it. Behold:

Kimchi Blue Knit Bustier Dress, $48 at urbanoutfitters.com


So cute, right? The empire-waist shape is supremely flattering, as it emphasizes your smallest part, right above the natural waist, and floats over all that lower body business. The deep neckline pulls attention upward, elongates the neckline, and emphasizes the collarbone. Plus, the bustier-style bodice is very sexy, but not slutty when combined with the knee-length skirt, and is perfect for those of you looking to accentuate the chest. If you have a larger chest (sorry Maudie), drawing more attention to the girls is probs the last thing on your to-do list, but otherwise I recommend this dress to anyone! It has adjustable straps (always a plus) and comes in three really great colors. I got the pretty blue. And at $48, it's practically a steal!

Image Sources:
Dress: urbanoutfitters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails