Monday, March 23, 2009

I Spy for the FBI

Urban Decay wins once again. No surprise there. My favorite makeup line has yet again wowed me. Shocker, I know. This time the beauteous miracle comes in the form on there 24/7 concealer. While there are only four shades, which is kind of annoying, they blend into your skin really well because they start out in a creamy consistency and dry to a powdery finish. The problema comes when you have a darker complexion, because the four colors they make are really light. So if that applies to you, sorry, you might have to keep looking. My personal shade is FBI (fitting my need for X-Files, random. I know.) which is a light golden color. I would strongly recommend using this (and any other product that's creamy) with the Beauty Blender, another miracle tool. It's basically a makeup sponge but it blends your makeup with a professional finish and doesn't absord that much makeup. I can't believe I haven't mentioned it before. It's been mentioned by like every major magazine and website. So, you know, it's gotta be good.


Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer (in CIA), $17 at ulta.com. Beauty Blender, $19.95 (online only) at sephora.com. Although, if you go to a local beauty store (like Larchemont Beauty, where I got mine), they'll have it there.

Image Sources:
24/7 Concealer: ulta.com
Beauty Blender: sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails