Tuesday, March 10, 2009

DVF makes accessories?

I know I've been featuring a lot of DVF lately (because it's fantastic), but I had no idea that there was a DVF accessories line until it was featured on The City last night. Yes, I watch The City, and I'm not embarassed! DVF's easy-going glamour transfers perfectly into their beachy shoes and handbags. My cravings list just got a lot longer.

Click Clack Shopper, $600 at dvf.com, Nancy Large Shopper, $350 at dvf.com, Flying Butterfly Scarf, $150 at shopbop.com. I'm always a sucker for a shopper, and I love the 70's vibe of this one, with the super square shape and orangey-brown leather. And who doesn't need a festive canvas tote for school or the beach? That would be a great weekend or book bag. I don't recommend wearing it like a wrap, but that butterfly scarf has a really subtle, gorgeous pattern that would seriously glam up your basic t-shirt.


Delilah Large Stud Belt, $250 at dvf.com, Roberta Clutch, $425 at dvf.com, Sable Shoes, $265 at dvf.com. Does anyone else remember that fantastic studded belt from the Sex and the City movie? I like this one even better. I mean, come on, it's probably the most versatile accessory ever, and I love the huge, rounded studs. That little studded clutch is equally adorable. The nail head-esque studs add an edge to the basic clutch that make it appropriate for day and night. I had no idea that DVF made such cute shoes! The straight heel and thick leather straps are so glam but practical at the same time (and affordable).


Metallic Rialto T-Strap Flat Espadrille, $235 at shopbop.com, Del Este Love Knot T-Strap Sandal, $235 at shopbop.com, Peggy Wrap Fringe Bag, $1,475 at shopbop.com. More cute shoes. I die for these sandals. They would work just as well off as on the beach, and the quirky details could elevate a casual outfit. And I know that this bag is expensive (and overpriced) but it's so hippie/boho-chic, and combines two big Spring/Fall trends in an effortlessly chic way.


Image Sources:
Studded Bag: shopbop.com
Shopper: dvf.com
Tote: dvf.com
Clutch: dvf.com
Knot Sandal: shopbop.com
Stud Sandal: shopbop.com
Heels: dvf.com
Scarf: shopbop.com
Belt: dvf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails