Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Random Things I Want Right Now

Today's a random day. Sorry guys, I just got back from spring break, and I'm a little jet-lagged. And a little depressed that I have to go back to school, but that's a whole other story. Anyways, here's some stuff from Shopbop that I'm craving at the moment.

Pencey Denim Vest, $292 at shopbop.com, Patterson J. Kincaid Manhattan Belted Dress, $128 at shopbop.com, Kenneth Jay Lane Antique Coin Bracelet, $132 at shopbop.com. That vest is making me want to break my 'denim only works as a jean' rule. It's so...cute. The fit is the perfect mix of slightly oversized but just cropped enough to be flattering, and I love, love, love the studs against the white denim, and that tiny collar! I die. I might even love this dress more, though. It's hard to find the perfect t-shirt dress. They're always too short, too boring, too whatever, but this one is so adorable with it's beachy vibe, attached belt, and rolled up sleeves. I'd wear it with that antique coin bracelet. I've always loved those. They have such a 'world-traveler,' hippie-chic vibe. Too bad I broke mine. :(


LaROK Coquette Corset Top Dress, $298 at shopbop.com, Elizabeth and James Short Tulip Dress, $265 at shopbop.com: I know that this first dress is toeing the cute/slutty line, but I still really like it. It's all normal LBD in the front and hardcore '90s party dress in the back. Yes, you would get funny tan-lines, but the cut out back is so on-trend and unexpected! As for the second dress, it comes in navy/black (which I like better), but it's easier to see the cut in this one. I like that it's really unique, but not weird, and I love the juxtaposition of the flowing tulip skirt with the harder pleating at the bodice. Very, very pretty.


Image Sources:
All shopbop.com: Pencey Vest, shopbop.com, Patterson J. Kincaid Dress, shopbop.com, Kenneth Jay Lane Bracelet, shopbop.com, LaROK Dress, shopbop.com, Elizabeth and James Dress, shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails