Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm Backkkk!

I'm alive! There were some doubts there for a moment (Boston is cold cold cold), but I'm back! And Virgin America is my new favorite airline. Hello, mood lighting.

Anyways, one of the things I'm craving right now is this tote:


So cute, right? The adorableness is freaking me out. This is the perfect, medium-sized school tote. It's canvas, so it's washable/cleanable, it's nice and roomy with a big, easily accessed opening, and it fits under the arm perfectly. But that's all pretty basic stuff. I think it's the big zippers/zipper pulls, and the pleating with the metallic trim that make this tote. The detailing is very simple, and very streamlined, but it's so unique. In a good way. Plus the earthy vibe of the off-white canvas and the brown trim is lovely, and I think that this bag could transition really, really well from toting books around campus all day to going out on a date or to dinner or whatever. And since it's Kooba, you know it's well made.

Kooba Tracy Tote, $275 at shopbop.com

Image Sources:
Kooba tote: shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails