Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I know, I know

Everyone's over the J. Crew pants already, I get it, I would be too. But (humor me!) I actually ended up buying a pair today and I wanted to share it with you guys!



I actually didn't think I'd end up buying these--I just tried them on for fun! Mine are a teensy bit more fitter than the model's, but still wide-leg (I'll probably abandon the tie-belt though). I get a definite 70's, almost Chloe-esque vibe from these. They are much cuter in person. I really like that they're noticeably denim, but not too washed out, and super, super comfy. Plus the pockets are super booty-flattering.


I'm planning on wearing these with a fitted tee and my Ray-Ban Wayfarers, to capitalize on the 70's vibe potential here. I'd post pictures, but my brother seems to have run off with my camera. Pictures soon!

J. Crew Faded-Chambray seaside pants, $69.50 at jcrew.com

Image Sources:
J. Crew Pants: jcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails