Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hello, Grecian Goddess

I'm kind of in love with maxi dresses. They aren't the most versatile pieces, but when an occasion calls for a maxi dress, nothing else will do. I mean, just picture yourself floating around some tropical island in a maxi dress. It's vacation perfection, no? Aside from being the perfect get-away outfit, I love them because they're perfect for day-to-day things as well. I'll throw on a maxi dress to go shopping or go out to lunch because the long skirt is so high drama that you don't even need accessories. It's an outfit in itself. Right now, I'm feeling this maxi dress from T-Bags.



It's so Grecian goddess, with the one shoulder and rope sleeve detail. I love how the rest of the dress is kept super-simple so that all the focus is on the asymmetrical top. The cinched waist keeps the volume from overwhelming or hiding your frame, and that is such a flattering shade of blue. Unless you can stand dealing with strapless bras during the day, this is probably better left to nighttime events or parties, or even as a swimsuit cover-up! I'm in love.

T-Bags One Shoulder Maxi Dress, $220 at shopbop.com

Image Sources:
T-bags dress: shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails