Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More adorableness from Felix Rey

I know I've already posted some on Felix Rey, but I was combing through their website today, and I stumbled across even more stuff that I now seriously want. This is not good for my bank account.

Lola Clutch, $240 at felixrey.com, Emma Zip Top Cosmetic Case, $90 at felixrey.com, Emma Tote, $430 at felixrey.com: How adorable is that oversized bow? Done in the purple satin, it's really girly, but the metallic band tempers done the feminitity a bit, and it's such a dramatic statement. In a good way. I wish my makeup bag was a chic as the middle bag here. The juxtaposition of the bow-tie-esque bow and the pyramid studs is so cheeky, and I love the contrast of the grid background. Plus, it's made out of nylon, so it's super easy to clean. And the tote is the cuteness of the makeup bag, but big en0ugh to hold all my junk! The slouchiness of the pleated nylon makes the giant bow wearable for daytime, and it's just so darn cute!


Tortola Clutch with Shell, $220 at felixrey.com, Vintage Dot-Print Umbrella, $80 at felixrey.com, Misha Headband, $45 at felixrey.com: That woven clutch is drop dead chic. It has a definite beachy vibe, but the abstracted nature of the shell detail keeps it from getting overly kitschy. And Felix Rey doesn't only make bags! Look at that adorable umbrella. It has a definite vintage feel, but I think old-school umbrellas are the best kind, personally, and the graphic polka dot prints take this umbrella from rainy day necessity to something I'd actually want to carry. And just for Maudie, I threw in this feather headband. Because she's obsessed with feathers, and I actually think this one is cute (it looks like a flower!).


To sum all that up: Felix Rey = adorable. Enough said.

Image Sources:
all Felix Rey: Lola Clutch, felixrey.com, Emma Zip Top, felixrey.com, Emma Tote, felixrey.com, Tortola Clutch, felixrey.com, Umbrella, felixrey.com, Headband, felixrey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails