Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just Too Cute

Anthropologie is always reliable for clothes that make me want to pack up and move to Ibiza. Immediately. Which can be a little depressing, since that's not really an option, but it's still nice to dream. And in my Ibiza day-dreams, I'm wearing one of these three bikinis. Or maybe all three (hello, wardrobe changes!). I haven't made up my mind about my imaginary outfits yet.

Heartbeats Halter, $68 at anthropologie.com, Heartbeats Bottoms, $68 at anthropologie.com: The zig-zag print on this is adorable, and combined with the brown beads it has a bit of a 'tribal' vibe--very big for Spring. I love the double string at the neck, and the way that the pattern is subtle enough not to date the bikini, but interesting enough to elevate this from basic to chic. So. Cute.

Pleasure Cruise Bandeau, $88 at anthropologie.com, Pleasure Cruise Hipsters, $88 at anthropologie.com: This is obviously the nautical option, but the stripes are thin enough that the nautical vibe isn't too obvious. I can totally see myself wearing this bikini with some giant sunglasses and lounging on a beach somewhere (especially since it's so gloomy in LA right now). My only issue with this is the bandeau cut of the top. I think it's totally adorable, but it has literally no support. I've only seen this style work on flat-as-a-rail girls, so for now I'll admire it from afar. Le sigh...

At-The-Races Triangle Top, $98 at anthropologie.com, At-The-Races Bottoms, $98 at anthropologie.com: So this is definitely not a basic bikini, but it's so cute, I can't help myself. I mean, the giant floral print on its own is adorable--so tropical and fun! The white, lace trim adds another layer of fantasticness, and would look really great against tan skin, and the ties have tiny pony charms on the ends. It's totally random, but still, tiny pony charms? Who could resist that?


Image Sources:
Heartbeats top: anthropologie.com, bottom: anthropologie.com
Pleasure Cruise top: anthropologie.com, bottom: anthropologie.com
At-The-Races top: anthropologie.com, bottom: anthropologie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails