Monday, April 13, 2009

Balm or Gloss?

I'm a bit of a Goldilocks when it comes to lip gloss and lip balm. I want my lip gloss to be super-moisturizing, but I want my lip balm to be glossy. This calls for a lip gloss and lip balm hybrid--all the benefits of a balm with the look of a gloss. It's been a long, difficult search, but I think I've found my match:



This is a moisturizing gloss/balm from Nivea. I haven't actually tried it, but I'm going off reviews from people I know here. First off, it covers the consistency/formula requirements as a gloss/balm hybrid (it's a glalm--catchy!). Second off, it's not clear like a balm. It has a sheer, red tint, so while it's nourishing your lips, you get the added benefit of the 'I just ate a cherry popsicle' look, with a hint of shine. So, let's recap. Shine+cherry tint+moisturizing lip benefits, and all for under $3.50. Um, yes please.

Nivea Kiss of Shine, Red Glossy Lip, $3.29 at drugstore.com

Image Sources:
Nivea Lip Balm, drugstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails