Tuesday, May 12, 2009

20 Questions Remix

Yay! Now it's my turn (it's Maud by the way). So while Megan was doing her little post yesterday and being a bum, I was watching Hitchcock's Spellbound and vegging out on raspberry Hagen-Daz. But now I'm up to bat and going to answer those twenty questions. Oh dear. This will be interesting. (PS - a lot of the answers will be the same, sorry if you like a little variety!)



1. Name? Maud. Just Maud. And no, it's not short for anything.
2. Favorite color? I don't exactly have a favorite color. But I like dark purple and dark grey. Exciting, I know.
3. Favorite movies? Notorious is usually my default, but that's only because it's soooo amazing. Most definitely going to do a remake. I also happen to like almost every other movie ever made. Except most chick flicks. I can't stand them - I think they're a little demeaning.
4. Favorite TV shows: X-Files because I am an x-phile. (And now I am completely becoming a nerd as I plan on eventually becoming a Trekkie.) I also plan my week by what tv shows are on, don't judge me, which include Chuck, Castle, NCIS, Fringe, Lost, Ugly Betty, and Psych (one of my favorite shows ever! It's so amazingly HIGHlarious). I'm also a J.J. Abrams fan, if you didn't notice.
5. Favorite Books? Hahaha reading, yeah about that. I don't usually have time to read and I'm also a ridiculously slow reader. But I do like Ian Flemming novellas (aka James Bond) and I'm trying to finish With Lawrence in Arabia. I have a first edition copy from 1929. It's really cool.
6. Favorite Bands? Oh dear. I don't really have a favorite band as I have a helplessly eclectic taste in music. No, really. I go for the bizarre and the all to common.
7. Favorite Designers? Alexander Wang, Phillip Lim, Derek Lam, Max Azria (who doesn't love him?), Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Catherine Malandrino, Marc Jacobs, Moschino, and a lot of other small indie labels.
8. Fashion Inspirations? Keira Knightley, Ashley Olsen, Alexa Chung, Eva Green, Kate Beckinsale and Bosworth, Rachel Bilson, and Zooey Deschanel.
9. Wardrobe Staples? Ohhh. Probably my boy blazer, white fringe scarf, stainless steel diver's watch and cherry red Rayban wayfarers or Miu Miu aviators.
10. Favorite Shopping Sites/Stores? This sounds so bad, but Forever 21. And Target too. Urban Outfitters works. Then there's my personal favorite which just happens to be steeling things from Megan's closet. I like nicer stores, I just don't usually buy anything from them.
11. Makeup Routine? I vary what I do by how lazy I'm feeling, but generally it goes something like this: I stat with Lorac Aquaprime, then use Makeup For Ever liquid concealer, then Stilla pressed powder, then some MAC blush. For my eyes, it really varies from day to day, but I use Ulta eye shadow in a really dark brown/espresso color, Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Baked and Underground, and Covergirl Greatlash mascara. For my hair, I'm an uber lazy bum, so I will either spray some No Frizz stuff on it or something else. I occasionally flat iron it with my Chi ceramic iron, but not that often. My hair is kind of half wavy/ half curly, so I don't usually have to do anything with it.
14. Daily Reads? LA Times when I get around to it, my usual blong haunts.
15. One Weird Thing About You? What's one not weird thing about me? Really.
16. Favorite Cities? I'm an Angeleno through and through. Although, I really want to visit Istanbul.
17. Last Thing You Saw in Theaters? Unlike certain other people I am completely unashamed of the last movie I saw, Star Trek. And yes, I clapped when it was over AND I plan on seeing it again. And again, and again. We're going to see Angels & Demons next week too. I'm excited because I liked this book more than the Da Vinci Code. Sacralidge, I know.
18. Favorite Magazines? Allure, Teen Vogue, Elle, Nylon, Domino (sadness!), Wired (I told you I was a geek) and other random ones I find to suit my fancy.
19. Daily Indulgence/Addiction? Erg...Too much tv? We are talking about a future film major here.
20. If you could be one person for a day, who would it be?
You know, I have no idea.


Image Sources: fanpop.com, thisdestractedglobe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails