Thursday, July 22, 2010

Obsessed With: Secret Diary of A Call Girl. Also MAC.

Here are the MAC promo pics for the collection, Fabulous Felines, which is a three part collection releasing August 26 in the US.  How fab does this look?  Hehe, pun intended.  You can read all the exact deets here, but here are the things I'm most excited about: Bloodline pigment (dark mid-tone brown-purple), Docile lipglass (mid-tone lavender with pearl), Lithe pigment (warm nude with gold pearlized pigments), A Quiet Roar lipglass (pale white gold), Utterly Game blush (warm peach with soft pearl), and Gold Stroke pigment (mid-tone chocolate brown with red pearl).  Does anyone see a theme?  PIGMENTS!  It's a problem.  I'm like a pigment addict.  But brown-purple?  Gold nude?  Red chocolate?  Come on!  Also, I might just like the fact that the collection is called Fabulous Felines, not gonna lie.

Eyelet Corset Top, $58 at anthropologie.com: This has a little something to do with my new favorite show, Showtime's Secret Diary of a Call Girl.  I've watched like 3 seasons in two days (they each have 8 episodes, but still).  I've read the blog that the show was based on, and I don't know, I just think it's all fascinating.  It's about a London call girl (shocker), and basically what I'm getting at is that girl wears a ton of fab, boudoir-inspired pieces on the show that make me want to add a bit of a lingerie-inspired vibe to my closet.  I don't mean walking about in bra-tops or see-through shirts, but maybe a nice little bustier tank?  I've been eying this Anthro version for a while now.  I like it because it has a version bustier-esque top, but the rest of it is so streamlined and simple that it's not too over the top.  It has a convenient zipper in the back, and lots like the perfect thing to pair with high-waisted skirts.  How cute would that be with a pencil skirt?  Answer: SO CUTE.  Or an a-line skirt, or even jeans.  I'm talking myself into getting it already.  Darn it.


Image Sources:
MAC promo pics: temptalia.com, Anthropologie top: anthropologie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails