Thursday, July 15, 2010

My New Fave Website

I'm in serious World Cup withdrawal.  Please tell me I'm not the only one, guys.  I liked the structure it gave my June.  Every other day there was an exciting game full of hot guys who like to run around shirtless to watch.  Does it get better than that?  I think not.  I don't really watch sports on a regular basis, so I got really into it.  Also, my favorite team of all time won, so that's always a plus.  :)

Anyways to help enable my soccer addiction, I stumbled across Kickette, a European blog dedicated entirely to European soccer players and their hotness.  IT'S LIKE THEY CAN READ MY MIND.  So I'm just gonna post a few pics from there, and then I promise the soccer drooling is over.  Promise.  I really hope I can promise.  Oh dear.  Just look at the pictures.


Drunk and happy Spanish soccer players.  Oh, and shirtless Iker Casillas.  DROOL.


If those abs don't convert you to futbol, I don't know what to tell you.  Except that you might need to get your vision checked.


PS: I'm officially loving this multiple posts in one day thing.  Makes dealing with pictures SO picture easier.  But if y'all hate it, please let me know.


Image Sources:
all from kickette.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails