Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Currently Listening To: Music from the OC

Maud disagrees with me, but I think the late and great show, the OC, was awesome.  Awesome in a ridiculous, cheesy, and over the top way, yes, but still awesome.  


And the awesomest (I'm have a '90s moment, bear with me) part about it: the music.  Which, incidentally, was picked by my old neighbor, who also does the music for Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl, and the Twilight Series.  I KNOW.  Of course, she's moved to a much nicer neighborhood now, but when she lived here I got all the soundtracks like months ahead of when they were released.  Sigh.  The OC had a great mix of upcoming and relatively unknown bands with a mellow, beachy vibe, and I found one of my old CDs in my room and can't stop listening.  Here are a few of my favorites.  Enjoy :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails