Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What I would wear to the Oscars.....

So, for some unknown, completely ridiculous reason, I wasn't invited to the Oscars this year. Shocking, I know! But if I had been invited, (and somehow found ten grand in the back of my closet) this is probably what I would have worn (seeing as Amy Adams and Olivia Wilde beat me to my first choices, the Oscar de la Renta and Reem Acra dresses). The blue gown is the most realistic option, the shorter pink dress is probably not appropriate for a conservative event like the Oscars, but still, and the nude dress would be PERFECTION if a, I got a serious tan, or b, it was a little less...nude.

Image Sources:
Blue J. Mendel gown: style.com
Pink J. Mendel dress: style.com
Nude Monique Lhullier gown: style.com
Pink/White platforms: saks.com
Black/White platforms: saks.com
Clutch: saks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails