Sunday, January 25, 2009

What I Want for Valentine's Day

I have to admit that, while Valentine's Day is definitely not my favorite holiday, I love getting Valentine's Day presents. Here's what I want, the practical and slightly less practical options (and yes, they are all from Tiffany's).

First up are the Tiffany's greek mythology charms. They each have a scene from greek mythology on the front and a word in script on the back. I love them because they're pretty, unique, and can carry personal meaning. From left to right, it's Aphrodite and Ares (Love), Diana (Courage), and Venus and Cupid (Beauty), which I want in silver but couldn't find a picture of. They're each $175 without a chain.








Then there's the peace sign charm. I see this on everybody, and Maud thinks it's silly :P, but I still want it. There's kind of a personal meaning behind this too, because a, I want to go into international law because I want to help increase the amount of international non-violent negotiation, and b, it's a reminder for me to be at peace with myself (AKA for me to stop being such a diehard perfectionist). $150 at Tiffany's, comes on a 16" chain.

And, on a less practical note, I'm lusting after these Paloma Picasso Sugar Stacks rings, from $1,100 to $5,500, or this really unpractical, completely fabulous, $31,700 pink sapphire ring. A girl can dream.


Image Sources:
Olympian Charms: shopstyle.com
Peace Sign: tiffanys.com
Sugar Stacks: woomeover.com
Pink Sapphire Legacy Ring: shopstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails