Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Inspired by: Alias

Ok, so I know that Alias was canceled like two years ago, and I'm pretty sure I was the only one watching at the end, since it got somewhat...less than fabulous, but plot quality/actual show awareness aside, I think we can all agree that:
One: Jennifer Garner is amazing.
and two: the wardrobe of an extremely chic secret agent/spy is, well, extremely fabulous.

So I put together an outfit inspired by Jennifer Garner's Alias character, which, if I were also a sickeningly chic secret agent, I would totally wear. It's 95% black for extra sneakiness.

Must. Have. Boots.

Image Sources:
Leather Jacket: shopbop.com
Trench: Net-a-Porter
Jeans: shopbop.com
Boots: La Garconne
V-neck: shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails