Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hair Envy: Anne Hathaway

Every three months or so, right before I'm about to get a haircut, I start getting serious hair envy. Whenever I see cute hair, I freak out. And then I start thinking about if that hair would look good on me, and Photoshop can get involved, and then it starts getting messy and I'll spare you the details. Anyways, the point is that I'm kind of obsessed with Anne Hathaway's hair right now. Love, love, loves it!

Exhibit A: Her curly long bob at this weekend's SAG awards. It's very relaxed and young, but it complements her facial features perfectly. So cute!


Exhibit B: Her makeover hairstyle in Devil Wears Prada. If I had the forehead (aka a forehead) to pull this off, I would have started growing my hair back out two years ago. I love the long bangs, I love the tapered layers, and I can literally not think of anything negative to say about this. (On a side note, I lurve the layered Chanel necklaces. want.).


Exhibit C: Promoting Get Smart right after breaking up with loser felon boyfriend. The best revenge is a fabulously chic haircut. I really like this because it's kind of a long bob. A lob. Just short enough to be a little sassy, but long enough to actually do things with. This plus side bangs, a teensy bit shorter, and slightly angled is how I want to get my haircut. Now if my hair would just magically turn dark brown, my life would be perfect!

Image Sources:
Exhibit A: gofugyourself.com
Exhibit B: screenmusings.org
Exhibit C: justjared.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails