Thursday, January 15, 2009

In Love with Kain Label

Trying to find the perfect tee is like trying to find the Holy Grail. You can never quite get there. I've spent hours and hours looking for the ideal white v-neck: a teensy bit oversized, but draped in a way so that you can actually see my torso, a deep (but not too deep) v-neck, and made of a high quality cotton. It sounds simple. NOT. But it's such an integral part of my wardrobe (or it would be, if I could find one). American apparel white v-necks shrink in like two washes, and while I love their heathered, deep v-necks, no matter what they start pilling after a month (and don't come in white). I'm currently into Hanes V-necks, but they can look a little slumpy and aren't made of the nicest cotton. Which is why I'm going crazy over Kain Label tees. I first heard about them on Daily Candy about a year ago, and in the last couple of months they've popped up everywhere (including on Lindsay Lohan. le sigh).

It comes in white, but you get a better idea of the fit in the black pic:It's such a perfect I-stole-this-from-my-boyfriend-but-it-looks-even-better-on-me look.

But it doesn't stop there. They also make fab tanks, u-neck tees, and pocket tees.



Image Sources:
Black V-neck, White V-neck: shopbop.com
U-neck tee: revolveclothing.com
Blue tank: revolveclothing.com
Blue pocket tee: revolveclothing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails