Sunday, January 25, 2009

Review: Benefit Creasless Shadow/Liner in RSVP



We're baacccckkk!!!! Finals are over, so while we're both more than a little brain dead, we've got lots of time to blog!

So this a review for the previously mentioned Benefit Eyeshadow in RSVP. Sephora calls this shade a 'sparkling champagne,' and for once, I agree. It's slightly metallic, pale creamy pink. That might not sound like the most flattering shade, but it goes on like a shimmering, golden taupe. It's like my eyelid shade, but better. And sparkly! Always a plus. Not too sparkly, though. Just enough to give your eyes a little oomph.












It doesn't really show up on my hand because my camera hates me, but I love this shadow. Even without primer, it can go all day without creasing, fading, traveling down my face, leaving huge glitter fallout, etc. And it acts as a great base for other shadows because it gives them some dimension and a little bit extra sparkle. It retails for $19 at Sephora.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails