Monday, January 26, 2009

T by Alexander Wang

I can't believe it took me this long to post on T by Alexander Wang, because I'm been anxiously awaiting its arrival and hyperventilating about it for months. I mean, the idea of Alexander Wang, one of my fav designers, doing a cheap t-shirt line is like.....beyond wordless awesome. I die.

The grey v-neck is the perfect mix of sexy and I-stole-this-from-my-boyfriend's-closet oversize. Drool. The racer-back tank has a great edgy, laid-back athletic vibe and would look adorable tucked into high-waist skirts.


This looks a lot like the v-neck above, but sans pocket. And, you know, since they're so dramatically different, with and without that pocket, I guess I'll just have to buy both. Oh well. The t-shirt dress is super-cute, but kind of short, and probably best worn with straight leg jeans or tights/leggings.

Oh, and the best part? All of these tees are between $70 and $85 dollars. I'm in love.

Image Sources:
Grey V-neck: saksfifthavenue.com
Racer-back tank: shopbop.com
Wide V-neck: shopbop.com
T-shirt dress: shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails