Friday, January 30, 2009

Beach Bum

It's almost swim season (in California, and like Hawaii, at least)! For those of you who don't know, I'm a toal beach bum. If I could have my way, I'd buy a house right on the beach an go surfing like every day. But live in land and happen to be a mainlander...for now. In the mean time, I thought I'd give a heads up on some cute suits for spring/summer 2009 because it's never too early. It's also really good for me too, cause I always buy at least one new bikini every year (yeah, I know, that's a LOT, but I like to have some choices, geesh).



First, we have the all too versatile basic black. The one on the left is Kushcush and retails for around $138 and the one on the right is Mara Hoffman and retails at $150. You can never go wrong with a solid black bikini because the color flatters everyone (and it's just a little sexy). If you're down between choosing two suits and one is crazy and the other is black, do your self a favor and invest in the black one.



Secondly, never underestimate a good print. These styles pictured above have been around for the last few seasons now and are well worth the investment. The one on the far left is Brette Sandler and retails at $158. The print is really cute and dainty, so anybody can pull it off. The second is Lisa Curran and retails for $176. The tie-dye is simple and not hippy dippy at all. Th one on the right is Diane von Furstenburg and retails at $180. When you look at it closely it's not really tie-dye, but has a more interesting pattern.

Image Sources:
Kushkush bikini: shopbop.com
Mara Hoffman bikini: shopbop.com
Brette Sandler bikini: shopbop.com
Lisa Curran bikini: shopbop.com
DVF bikini: shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails