Monday, January 19, 2009

Inaugural Fashion

So I wasn't invited this year, but maybe, just MAYBE, I'll be invited to one of the many inaugural balls in the next four to eight years. Until then, I'll just focus on what I would wear if I were somehow miraculously transported to D.C. by tomorrow night. I found some dresses I thought could be fashionable but not politically incorrect:

Badgley Mischka Spring 2009



Carolina Herrera Spring 2009



Donna Karan Spring 2009


















I thought that each of these dresses had their own statement. The first (Badgley Mischka) is very sweet but still respectable around a bunch of politicos. The second (Carolina Herrera) is for someone who wants to look good, but still conservative. The last (Donna Karan) is for somebody who wants something in-between young and respectable.

Image Sources:
Badgley Mischka: style.com
Carolina Herrera: style.com
Donna Karan: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails