Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Personal Fashion Update

Okay---

So I'm back with some updates. Since Megan did some of the basics that I really like, I thought I would post images of some of the funkier stuff.

For starters:
Burberry Prorsum Fall 2008



Feathers are pretty much my life. Which is really utterly pathetic because I'm semi-vegan. I know. No need to tell me.

Blumarine Spring 2009


Ok, ok, so I know the white one isn't tame at all, but I thought it was really pretty so I posted it anyway.

Bottega Veneta Spring 2009




There is always so much possibility with color, which is why I always love to play with it. Especially orange. I don't know why...

D&G Spring 2009



It is difficult to go wrong with D&G. To be honest, I'm still pining over a trench coat from a year ago. It was most definitely the best thing EVER.

Diane von Furstenberg Spring 2009



FINALLY- we have some glitter. DVF is definitely one of my staples, that's if I could afford it, actually.


I think that about wraps it up for today. So remember, when in doubt, one can never have enough sequins or feathers. Except that there are many exceptions to this rule, so maybe I'll say one should use them with moderation...maybe...

Maud

Image Sources:
Burberry Prorsum: style.com
Blumarine: style.com
Bottega Veneta: style.com
Dolce & Gabbana: style.com
DVF: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails