Sunday, January 25, 2009

And This Is Why I Love Forever21

I picked up this studded headband at Forever21 yesterday for $4.11 (random, I know), and I'm already in love with it. It looked a little too punky for me on the accessories wall, but on my head it was totally adorable! The pyramid studs come off more as just shiny things than actual studs, so the whole look is a little more sparkly fairy princess than xcore punkster. It's hard to tell in the pictures, but it's really cute, and it's on the Forever21 website! I'm already planning how I'm going to wear it this spring. It fits in perfectly with the slighty adrogynous, edgy vibe I've been feeling. Oh, and it's not too small, like headbands usually are. Given, I do have a big head, but still, I hate that headband-induced headache just as much as the next girl.

PS: Excuse the fact that my hair/face look disgusting. Be distracted by the sp
arkly headband! Oh, and this is Megan. So now the world knows what the top of my head/glasses look like. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails