Thursday, January 15, 2009

Craving: Bandage Skirts

Given the forty degree temperature jump in LA, I'm suddenly seriously craving any article of clothing that lets my legs see the sunlight, especially skirts. But not just any skirts. Bandage skirts, or really just any form fitting, stretchy or mini skirt. Why? Because they're extremely versatile, flattering, and have a little bit of an edge to them.
I seriously need the tiered skirt and the black Alexander Wang skirt. I feel like you could wear all of these in so many different ways, and I think that they could even be worn into next fall, with a nice, thick pair of tights. In this economy, I'm looking for clothes that I can wear over...and over...and over, and these fit the bill.

Image Sources:
Fuchsia skirt: shopbop.com
Tiered skirt: shopbop.com
Grey/white/black skirt: shopbop.com
Black skirt: La Garconne (on sale!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails