Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Inaugural Post

First of all, I just want to say hi! Welcome to the Stella Magazine blog. My name is Megan W, and my best friend, Maud W, and I started this blog as a supplement to our senior project, which is to create a magazine. This blog will document our adventures as we attempt to put together an entire magazine without losing our minds, and will also have a bunch of unrelated fashion/beauty content. So I'll start off with explaining a little bit about me and my personal style.

I'm a high school senior from LA. I'm pretty pale (I know, ironic), I have short brown hair, and I have a Starbucks addiction. My personal style is pretty hard for me to pin down, but overall I like the girl-borrowing-from-her-boyfriend's-closet/model-off-duty look, feminine but not girly, a little bit urban/messed up, and a little bit androgynous. But that's just a bunch of confusing adjectives, so here are some of my fav designers and looks:

Phillip Lim:




















Left: style.com, Right: style.com
Alexander Wang




















Left, style.com, Right, style.com
Scott Sternberg for Boy by Band of Outsiders




















Left, style.com, Right, style.com
Christopher Bailey for Burberry Prorsum




















Left, style.com, Right, style.com
Alber Envaz for Lanvin




















Left, style.com, Right, style.com
Christoper Decarnin for Balmain




















Left, style.com, Right, style.com

Of course, since I'm a high school senior and by default, broke, I can't afford any of this stuff, but hey, a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails